Friday 19 November 2010

Preto Brazilian Restaurant


One of my friends celebrated his birthday today and he decided that we all should try out this Brazilian restaurant called Preto. The closest one to us is in Putney but there is also several more in London, such as in Victoria. And there is nothing more to say than the food was delicious.
When we got there we could see immediately that this is a popular restaurant. It was packed with people and several more trying to get in. Joachim, the birthday boy, had booked us a table which I think was a good idea. The menu was basically a buffet where you could take anything and eat as much as you wanted. The waiters would then come around with several different types of meat to choose from and the price was the same. You had chicken in bacon, lamb, pepper steak, steak in bacon and chicken in chilli just to mention a few. The meat was tender and perfectly cooked; it really was a lovely meal. The waiters were also friendly. I have never had Brazilian food before, but I sure enjoyed what I had today.
The only thing I would have to say is that it was rather expensive. It reminded me of the prices in Norway, and unfortunately that is not a compliment. But then again, when you can eat as much as you want when it comes to chicken and steak then you really shouldn’t be complaining. It was worth it.
I would definitely say that this is a restaurant it is worth visiting, especially if you’re looking for something different. The atmosphere was good and with great company like today, you simply have the perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...