Thursday 18 November 2010

Paris, here we come!


On Monday I wrote about my top 5 big cities that I want to visit and today Kjell Steinar and I booked us a trip to Paris. What could be more romantic?
We are spending a long weekend there, from Thursday to Sunday, and it is the last weekend in January so there are still a couple of months but I can wait. Finally I get to see this amazing city!
We are taking the train from London St. Pancras to Paris Nord where our hotel is just around the corner. That is according to the map anyway.
So yes, we are going on a romantic getaway soon and I know it is going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...