Thursday 18 November 2010

Michael Jackson’s secret is out!

A couple of weeks ago I saw “Thriller Live” at the Lyric Theatre at I just have to state again how amazing that show was. The dancing was truly spectacular, but then again that is one of the things that Jackson was famous for. Especially his lean forward move has taken the world by storm as no one really knows how he’s doing it. Well, I am so lucky as to have a very curious boyfriend who has been doing some research and he actually discovered what the secret is. You can see it in the video below. I sure got answers to a lot of questions by watching this, and a good laugh. Michael Jackson truly was one of a kind. 

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...