Friday 27 May 2011

My very first tpost article!


A while ago I was contacted by an online magazine called tpost. They wanted me to start writing for them and I was so excited because they found my because of my blog. Because I was writing a dissertation and finishing my degree I did not have time to write anything then, but now they have published my very first tpost article!
It is actually also a competition where the article that get most votes win and get the article published on a t-shirt. So this is what I am asking of you, my lovely readers; will you please check out my article and vote for it if you like it? It would really mean the world to me!

You can read the article here.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you. That's amazing. I'll go check out the article now.

    xo
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I'm going to read it next. That is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations..i voted! good luck.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok then!! Good luck dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congratulations!I will go check out the article!
    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!... i voted you... congratulations and goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's so nice that they found you through your blog. it's always great to hear news like that. going over to read your article now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just voted for you. Wishing you success in all that you love:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...