Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Julekalender

It is finally the first of December and Christmas is just around the corner. This is known to be one of the busiest months of the year, with Christmas shopping, essay writing and work in general.
In Norway we always have a few Christmas TV shows and one of them that are my personal favourite is The Julekalender. I understand that there are people out there that think this show is ridiculous but I happen to think it is really funny. There cannot be a December without it, and because I’m living in London I can’t see it on TV. Youtube is brilliant because you can find anything there and The Julekalender is no exception.
I wanted to share this with you as I have good memories growing up watching this. You can watch the first part of episode one below and I hope you’ll enjoy it. It is a bit silly, but funny. Have a good December everyone!  
   

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...