Wednesday 8 December 2010

Boyzvoice - Let me be your Father Christmas


Boyzvoice is a fictional Norwegian boy band. The band was originally formed by the Norwegian actor and comedian Espen Eckbo with the purpose of making fun of boy bands. In 1999 they climbed the charts in Norway with their Christmas single Let me be your father X-mas and it became a huge success.
I had completely forgotten about this song but one of my flatmates talked about it a few days ago and I had also forgotten how funny it is. Just listen to the lyrics, it is hilarious. This is not exactly a traditional Christmas song, but sometimes we all just need to laugh. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...