Thursday 23 December 2010

Same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?


Every year on the 23rd of December there is a tv show called Dinner for One and it has become a Norwegian tradition to see this today. At around 9pm the tv channel called NRK sends it, and everyone is watching it. NRK as tried to not send it a few times, but that was not a success with the Norwegian people. A tradition is a tradition, and you don’t mess with that. So in about an hour my family will be sitting in front of the tv, watching the hilarious show while enjoying some mulled wine and snacks. Like I said earlier, this Christmas is all about traditions and I cannot wait to continue with this one. You can actually find the show on youtube so I have attached it here for everyone to enjoy. So have fun, and a merry Christmas to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...