I have been awarded my second Stylish Blogger Award and I am so touched and thrilled about this. The award was given to me by the lovely Manni from I Bake Cakes. Thank you so much, Manni!
Now this award comes with some rules….
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
- Contact bloggers and tell them about their award.
I have already told seven things about me from my first award so I have tried to come up with something new and something different about me.
So here are seven things about me
- I used to play ice hockey and I absolutely loved it. I played it for almost six years and my team was the only girls’ team in town so we had to play against the tough guys. I have never had so much fun, especially when we won.
- I am obsessed with shoes. I love shoes and especially high heeled shoes. I am only 1.59 cm so it feels nice to be able to wear shoes that make me taller. And I am actually very comfortable in high heels, but it takes practice. I’ve written a post about it and you can read it here.
- I love Guess; their shoes, their clothes and accessories. I could probably spend a lot of money in a Guess store and that is why I love January sales.
- I am almost finished with my third and final year at university here in London. And I am super excited that Kjell Steinar and I have decided to live here for another year.
- I lived in Minnesota for a year from when I was 17 to 18. I took my senior year of high school there as a year abroad from my school back in Norway. I had so much fun and I would love to go back and visit.
- Kjell Steinar and I just bought an amazing gift for ourselves; a coffee machine! I absolutely love it and I do not regret buying it. The coffee is amazing and the machine is so easy to use. I would absolutely recommend buying one if you love coffee, it is worth it.
- I really like to cook and I would love to learn how to be better. I want to be one of those housewives who cook amazing food so when people are visiting they are excited and know that the food will be good. My dad is an amazing cook and every time my parents have people over for dinner they always leave very happy and I want that too.
So now you know a little more about me. Now I would like to know a little more about some of you. I’m nominating 15 bloggers who I think are amazing and who is being supporting to me. So in no particular order, here are my nominations: