Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award!

I was so touched when I received the Stylish Blogger Award here the other day. I was nominated by the lovely Come Whine With Me so thank you so much for this. It means the world to me.

These are the rules:

  • Link back to the person who awarded you
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Link it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers
  • Contact those people about the award

 So here is seven things about me:

  • My biggest passions throughout my life has been reading and travelling. If I were rich and had unlimited time to do whatever I wanted to do, then I would probably travel and read as much as possible.
  • I’ve always been trying to follow my dreams, it doesn’t matter how big or small they are. And because of that I am now living my dream; I’m studying journalism and English literature in London.
  • I used to love to watch scary films, but after I saw The Grudge at the movie theatre I get scared extremely easily and cannot stand scary movies anymore.
  • My favourite TV show has always and will always be Sex and the City.
  • I’m only 159 cm, but at some point in my life I was the tallest person in my class (yes that was many years ago).
  • I love to watch films and TV shows. I could probably sit the entire day doing nothing else.
  • I have two younger brothers who are seven and ten years old and I think they are the coolest kids in the world!

That was just a little something about me. And here are the blogs I am nominating:

14 comments:

  1. Hi girl...
    Thanks for this...

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course =) It was my pleasure =)

    Have a great day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you! Sex and the City is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much honey! What a fabulous surprise! xo
    www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramsey - You're welcome! And I know, it is the best show ever!

    Anna with love - You're so welcome sweetie. Glad you liked the surprise =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u so much.)))

    love your blog*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Stylish Award! Truly well-deserved. And thank you for passing it on to me!! You are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award! You have a lovely blog, and it sounds like your life is very adventurous and fun. Definitely following you!

    It's so funny because I've heard so many shorter people say they were the tallest in their class at some point lol. It must be a science thing. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw thank you so much for passing the award to me!!! reading is definitely one of my biggest passions too, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much!!I'm very happy!
    You're so sweet:)
    Your blog is very cute,I added to your followers:)I hope you follow me back!
    xx Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much!

    I will have a think and blog a reply soon.

    I love travel too.

    Take care

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I've been kind of busy but I will post about this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...