Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

I have been awarded the irresistibly sweet blog award by the always so lovely Shah and her blog Words in Sync. I feel so blessed and lucky when someone wants to award me an award, I honestly feel speechless. So please be sure to check out Shah’s blog, it is so honest and fantastic.

The rules to be followed with this reward are..

1) Thank and link to the person that nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 15 of your blogging buddies.
4) Notify the recipients. 

So here are seven facts about me

  • I am finished with my degree at Roehampton University in London, but I am still going to live in London with my fantastic boyfriend Kjell Steinar. I honestly cannot wait to explore more of this fantastic city.
  • I love to work and I have been working since I was 13 years old. I like to challenge myself and to learn something new and to accomplish the tasks I have been given.
  • I love chocolate! I don’t think I can ever have enough.
  • When I was young I used to dream about becoming an astronaut.
  • For the past few years I have been moving at least once each year. I am really looking forward to the day that Kjell Steinar and I move into an apartment or house and it is our own and we know that we are going to live there for at least a few years.
  • I really like to watch TV and I tend to become addicted to these really stupid reality TV shows, such as a Norwegian show called Paradise Hotel. And it is because of this that I don’t really watch that much TV anymore.
  • My favourite actor is without a doubt Johnny Depp.



That was just a little something about me. And here are the blogs I am nominating, in no particular order:



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! That's just so wonderful! Your the best!

    And congrats on you getting the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award! She's right, your blog is irresistible, AND sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, OMG!!! That's my first ever blog-award!!! YAY! And it's so great that it comes from you Cammie!! And of course congratulations for being awarded yourself! Your blog is indeed irresistible! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for this award! I feel honored-too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love learning about fellow bloggers :) Thanks for tagging me! I recently got this award from someone else, it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :)

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so i must say thank you so much for passing this award to me. that's very nice of you! and congrats for receiving it yourself!

    it's great that you plan to stay in london a bit longer. i love it there! i've also moved at least once each year for the past few years! and i adore Johnny Depp as well, although I have yet to see the new Pirates movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so honoured to be included, thank you for passing along the award to me! I adored learning more about you, how exciting that you are going to stay in London! That's great that you have been working so long, wow! What area do you work? I also love chocolate & I'm so happy to hear about your lovely relationship with your boyfriend! So sweet! Thanks again, I am so flattered to be chosen.


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you darling! it's a honor for me!
    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for the award darling!! I really appreciate it :) great to read some facts about you, like the moving all the time, that has to be hard :s

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats....u indeed have a lovely and sweet blog

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  12. who dosent like Johnny Depp!! he's sooooooo cute, and yes quite good at his job too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooohhooooo! Thanks for the award Cammie! I feel incredibly honoured! Congrats on finishing your degree! I can sympathise with your television addiction - I suffer from it too! Enjoy the long weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this blog award! And it was great to read these 7 things about you. I agree that London is a great place to live - I love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so Much for granting me for my first Irresitibly Sweet award! It's fun to know you more and for years I was also a nomad but I don't know when we will really have to stay in one place, but I love changes too! when we finally move, I would like to see the Norwegian tv programs if we can avail one=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...