Tuesday 3 May 2011

Happy birthday to me!


It was my birthday yesterday and I am now 23 years old. It is so weird to write that, 23 sounds so old. I can’t believe it is five years since I turned 18, it really does not feel that long.


I had a fantastic day yesterday though. My best friend Johanne and I had a Starbucksdate where we ended up spending a few hours talking about everything. I love my Starbucksdates with her; I could sit there all day long with her if we had to. We always have a lot to talk about and I just have to say that she truly is an extraordinary friend. I am not looking forward to spending the summer not being able to see her every week. So I’m glad we had some quality time together yesterday.

After our date we went home and later I had dinner with some friends at Pizza Express. They have very good food there and it is absolutely a restaurant I recommend. I’ll write a review about it later. But the evening was such a success, at least in my eyes. I got to spend time with my friends and boyfriend and even though some people are still busy with revising for exams they took time off to spend time with me. And that means a lot. So thank you so much, everyone, you’re the best!
 I also feel very spoiled as I got some very nice birthday presents. I even got a cake, and I love cake. I could probably eat cake all day long, if I had my way. Just look at the picture below; doesn’t it look like a little piece of heaven? It really was. And so was the rest of my presents, I love them all. I am truly blessed with some amazing friends.
How good doesn't this cake look? Yum.

My amazing birthday cards.

Beautiful shoes from my best friend Johanne.

Earrings also from the always lovely Johanne.

Wine with my name on it from Jenny and Eirik. I didn't see it yesterday but it says happy 22nd birthday, which is funny because I'm 23. I could not help but laugh.

My boyfriend completely surprised me with these Burberry shoes. How amazing isn't he?

22 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I know:p Morsomt at me fekk te den! Eg sa d te Eirik å me måtte le litt me og, its the thought that counts tho ey?!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girl! Looks like you had a fantastic day. 23 is young! Haha.

    Love the new Burberry shoes... so cute.

    xo
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I'm glad you got to spend it with all your friends. Looks like you got some great gifts (especially loving all the shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It looks like you had a great day! I'm exactly 2 months younger then you, so 23 is right around the corner! I know what you mean about it feeling old. But we are not old at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute presents :) love the burberry shoes and your bday cards. Its so fun with the bottle :D
    xx the cookies
    visit <3 and share the feeling:
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the name of ur blog :)
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! A surprise of Burberry shoes... sounds like a keeper! :) I like your Blog if you Follow me I always Follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Looks like a great one! Don't worry you are still very young :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! What kind of cake was it? Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hei du,så fin feiring du hadde da.Så koslig ut og kaka nam,nam...Me like! Og for noen flotte gaver du fikk.WOW!!! Heldig jente! Klem fra Alfred og meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday my dear. and your boyfriend is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww happy late birthday! I'm going to be 23 soon too!
    Glad you had a good one!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    looks like you had a fabulous day!! Nice gifts too!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the best boyfriend ever! Those shoes are so fabulous! :)

    Happy birthday! I'm so happy you had a fabulous celebration with your friends. You're a lucky girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday!!!! I'm glad your day was so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore your blog name and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! Yey, way to go, i've been there and enjoy this year ! I have the same earrings design, exactly like that from my mother in law..and how lovely is it to receive shoes on birthdays!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much, everyone, for your lovely comments! It really means a lot to me. I really had an amazing day. And Meri, it was carrot cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow your boyfirnd bought you shoes! good for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday girl!!!! You look great and I love the gifts!!

    p.s. - You don't get to nag till you're at least 30... like the rest of us!!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. åååååååå min besteste best! Tusen takk for kjempe koselige ord! Jeg hadde det fantastisk og er super glad for at du koste deg og likte alle gavene dine! Only the best is good enough for you my love. Stor nuss fra meg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...