Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pizza Express


Source
As I mentioned yesterday, I celebrated my birthday at Pizza Express. I thought it was about time then to give my review of this restaurant.

Source
Pizza Express is a lovely restaurant chain that is located all over London. I celebrated my birthday in Putney, but you can also find the restaurant in the famous shopping centre Westfield, Notting Hill and close to the British Museum. These are only a few of the many places where you can find this restaurant.

It is a very popular restaurant and the menu offers several different options. There is something for everyone and the pizza is exceptionally good. With a thin crust you can choose from quite a few varieties when it comes to pizza but they also have a fine selection of pasta and salads. One starter that seems to be highly popular among my friends is the dough balls. The garlic bread with mozzarella is also very tasty, and they are both perfect to share.
Source

The prices are also not bad. It is quite affordable and it is plenty of food for the money. Pizza Express is the perfect place to celebrate your birthday, have fun with friends, to spend time with your family and even have a romantic evening. I absolutely recommend this restaurant and I hope you’ll enjoy it too if you ever decide to eat there.

12 comments:

  1. YUM!! Pizza is my favorite food. I kind of want that for breakfast now, haha!

    xo
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dough balls look so delicious-I have a weakness for anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try Pizza Express next time I'm in England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy, happy birthday to you dear! i haven't had pizza in such a long time, which is weird bc i truly love it. this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we LOVE pizza and eat it so often here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza looks good.
    Happy Birthday!!!!

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a lovely pizzeria! Its funny, I was listening to a British radio station a week ago (I have an app where I can listen to any radio station in the world) and the girls on the afternoon show were raving about this restaurant! It must be super popular! Kind of a cool coincidence. It must be fate for me to eat there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I'm so hungry right now. This pizza looks a little too yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. look hva du gjore pa mye! mann min bare asked hva for maltid ...jeg said, ikke hungry ....( jeg av buyer's remorse going on)....but gosh when i saw the dough! it seems i want a nicer dinner outside since i did not prepared any....vil og sa remember this Pizza sted! takk...=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...