Wednesday 12 January 2011

My favourite pictures from around the world – Part Two



As I was travelling this summer, I got to visit some amazing countries with my good friend Johanne. I’ve already written quite a lot about the time we spent in America, but I haven’t started on our first part of out holiday, which was Asia and Oceania. So I thought I’d share some of my favourite pictures from the countries we visited there and give you a little preview of out first four weeks around the world. Hope you’ll enjoy them. 

 
China
 
Singapore

Australia
  
New Zealand
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful!! You are so lucky to have traveled all over the world. It sounds like you have had some amazing adventures! :)

    I still have not been outside the US and it makes me feel so lame. Sigh.

    PS. I am following you now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jennifer. The world truly is amazing.
    I really like the US so I think you're lucky to live there. I was there for three weeks this summer and had a great time! I've written a bit about it under travel =)
    Have a great day and looking forward to hear more from you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...