Friday 29 April 2011

Hi again, everyone!


Source
I have now officially finished my last essay for Roehampton University. I never thought this day would come that I would put on my shoes and jacket, walk to uni and actually hand in my dissertation, feature story and crime fiction essay. It felt amazing!

I have worked so hard this last month and been extremely stressed. This is why I had to stop blogging for a while; I simply did not have the time. I have missed it though, and I have missed you guys. Not blogging and being a part of this community have made me realise just how much it means to me and how much I’ve learned. It really feels good to start again; I have been looking forward to it for a month.

Your travel.

Source
I have been blogging quite a bit about my around-the-world trip from last summer and I am actually still not finished with that. I love to write about it and relive the good memories and share them with you. For a while now I have been playing around with an idea and I would love to hear your opinion about it.
Every two weeks I would like to have a guest post from you guys where you share about your favourite travel. It could be about travel tips, what you did and saw on your holiday, if you recommend the place or not or anything you would like to share. It can be as long as you’d like and if you have a picture or two to be on the guest post then that would be fantastic. So if you are interested in contributing then please email me on: cammiewaaden@yahoo.com
I love to read about travel and to learn about new destinations, which is why I am trying to write about my travel experiences in detail. I would be so excited for you to share yours and make this blog a part of a travel community.

Hope you are all well and I’m looking forward to start reading your blogs again and to hear from you. Have a lovely weekend, everyone! 

14 comments:

  1. welcome back! and congrats on finishing your essays! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats what an accomplishment! So glad you found my blog so I could find yours! I love to read about people's travel experiences and live vicariously through their pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I'll look at what material I have, I would love to guest post my travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back girl! Congratz on being done!! I still have a few more essays to go :(

    I hope you have a great wknd and I look forward to upcoming posts.

    xo
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see your virtual face again! Congrats on your schooling!

    I would love to do a guest post about London, San Fransisco, or I'm going to New York in 4 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing your last essay! Yeah...you must be so excited! How great it must have felt to walk across campus with a purpose and turn in your final dissertation!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing your essay! It sounds like you put a lot of hard work into it, so that's a very awesome accomplishment. :)

    I wish I had fabulous traveling stories to tell, but I don't. (Which is why I live vicariously through you! Hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing your essay. I know how stressful school can be. Glad you are back to blog.
    Thanks for your comment. You're so lucky! I wish I could've gone to see them!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A hearty welcome back and congrats on a job well done.
    Thanks also for dropping a line on my Miranda Kerr post, I agree with you, she is just fabulous.

    Hope your summer is going to be great, and enjoy your weekend.
    Colin.
    I think your idea of guess posting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, buddy! Accomplishing something as big as this should be both a relief and a deep source of pride.

    We've missed you but haven't gone anywhere. We look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do enjoy reading about other peoples travels probably because i haven't done much of it myself

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back sweety!! Congrats for completing your essay! Yay!!! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, everyone, for your lovely comments :D You all put a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So great to have you back, girl! Congratulations on completely university! It sounds like you have some great ideas for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...