Saturday 2 April 2011

Back in Norway

 
Source
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to apologise that I haven’t been doing much blogging these past few days. I have just been so busy with coursework that it is taking all of my energy.

I am actually back in Norway for a couple of weeks now. It is Easter holiday so it was about time to visit the cold country in the north. And yes, it is still winter here. It is quite a lot of snow and still cold. Last week, it was a blizzard here but the snow has started to melt now so I’m hoping spring will come here soon as well. It is beautiful in London these days and it was so sad to pack my suitcase with winter clothes. I didn’t bring my camera, so I’m afraid I won’t be able to post photos from Norway right now.
Source

I also wanted to let you know that I probably won’t be blogging as much as I have over the next month as I have a lot of coursework to finish. Of course there will be some new post every now and then, so please don’t forget about me. When April is finished I will be blogging as much as I have before. I have a few ideas I want to share with you too, so please stay tuned. But for now, I’m going to enjoy spending time with my family and friends this weekend before continuing with my dissertation and essays. I honestly cannot wait to be finished. Have a lovely weekend, everyone!  

19 comments:

  1. Do I have to say again how much i love beautiful Norway and everything about it...?? I LOVE NORWAY!! Have fun dear and good luck in finishing! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Life ebbs and flows in its demands. Blogging is fun but a lower priority than school or work. We'll be here for you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw it looks like Narnia :) good luck with the coursework! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate... school has taken over my life! Glad to see you're back though and have a fabulous time in Norway!

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who lives in Norway but I've never been there. I've been to London several times though and I love it. Thank you for the pictures! Following you from Trapani, Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we'll miss you, take your time...sometimes it comes to our lives that we have some more impt committments to attend...jeg vil jerne til se Norge sa mye! vi ses senera...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Norway! I always wished I'd visit that place since I was a child... hopefully, soon!

    besos,

    ML
    It's OUT!
    Come and join The Pajama Project!
    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm really jealous- hang in there with the courses and enjoy Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, in Norway!!!
    Don't worry take your time, we'll still be here waiting for you :)
    all the best in your studies!
    hugs
    Manni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I will miss you while you're gone but I totally understand. I hope you have a lovely month and don't get too stressed out with your work load! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't be apologizing silly xx Love the pics x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds cold but beautiful! I would love to visit Norway, sadly never been! Good luck with your busy days, and will be happy for your return!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your course load, looking forward to your return..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear this - I have to start concentrating on my writing or I'll never finish my novel and end up a sad 'I could o been a contender' nightmare in my old age ;D Also April, apart from being my birthday month, I have visitors here in a few days, then we're off to UK again for family time there, and to see my consultant. Ahhh - there are not enough hours! Good luck with your coursework lady. Sure you'll do splendidly! 'Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it and good luck with busy you :O)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. good luck with all your work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I was in Norway <3

    You're so lucky girl!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blogging is time consuming so I do understand how it needs to be put on hold. Hope you get all your course work done!!

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss you around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...