Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bloscar – come and vote!

I have been nominated for a Bloscar by the lovely Shah Wharton and her blog Words in Sync. I feel so touched and honoured to be nominated in the category Most Helpful Blog and I actually feel speechless.
Voting begins tomorrow (Wednesday) and it lasts until Sunday when the actual Oscars are. I have put up the button for the nomination page so it will be easy to find. Or you can visit the lovely hostess and her blog http://eisymorgan.blogspot.com/.
Thank you so much to all of my readers, and again a special thanks to Shah for nominating me. Good luck to everyone who’s been nominated. I am truly excited about Sunday and the votes. So if you like my blog and feel that it is worthy to win a Bloscar then please vote for me. 

Source

14 comments:

  1. congrats on your nomination and best of luck to you!!

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the nomination! And good luck. Very exciting for you!

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, you two! I am very excited and I still can't believe this :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! You are definitely worthy, and I'll go vote :)
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the nomination! So glad to be introduced to your blog:) Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Oh what fun! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Your blog is fabulous! I went to London a few years ago, and can't wait to go back. I miss it so much! I'm now following!

    http://thegirlwiththebluebow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, just found your blog, and it's really great! Congrats on the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, everyone! You supporting me means the world to me, I still can't believe I'm nominated! Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is so fun! Congrats sweetie! I know I'm probably very stupid now, but I don't understand how I vote??? I tried to go through your button, her blog...??? I wanna vote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you sweetie! I'm actually not sure myself, haha. But voting starts today so I'm thinking the blogowner will let everyone know how to vote. Hope so, anyway. But thank you so much for wanting to vote for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Or you write who you want to vote for on the comment thingy at the bottom of her page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI! I just wanted to let you know that you are a FINALIST for the BLOSCARS! Voting starts at 8:30 am and winners will be announced Sunday night! We would love to do an interview with you if you have time. Please email me at eisymorgan@gmail.com if you are interested and mention BLOSCARS in the subject! Thanks!! Congrats and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time ♥ Your comments put a big smile on my face and I read and respond to every single one of them ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...